Re-establishing trust in the healthcare community
16th February 2021
National data on the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic suggests that ‘mortality in care homes has been pretty much proportional to deaths outside care homes in most countries’. If the key to protecting care homes is controlling the spread in the community, why was clinical support from local healthcare systems so hard to come by for home care agencies?
In this session, we understand how community healthcare services can work together to support those receiving care at home, the home care workforce and other care models.
- Ken Deary, Chief Executive, Right at Home - Leading a national homecare franchise through the pandemic
- Paul Berney, CMO, Anthropos Digital Care - The importance of data you can trust
- Michelle Tennant, Clinical Governance Lead, Home Instead - Developing an award-winning covid task force and re-establishing trust within Homecare
- Mark Anslow, Operations Director, CarePlanner - Whose Data Is It Anyway? Rebuilding Trust by Sharing Information
- John Turk, Chair, Hertfordshire Independent Living Service - Leading in a crisis - trust and teamwork
Register for free