Exhibiting at the Home Care Expo Birmingham is one of the most efficient and cost effective ways to reach over 2,000 domiciliary care business owners and senior management teams and representatives from UK local authorities looking to improve care services in the UK.
- Having a presence at the UK’s most dynamic event for the home care sector gives you unparalleled exposure to an audience of 2,000 home care agency owners, directors and managers looking to source the latest innovations from over 150 cutting edge suppliers to improve the level of care delivered and increase efficiency in their businesses.
- This is an excellent opportunity to exhibit your products and services in front of an audience of senior decision makers in both the care and nursing home and domiciliary care industry.
- We work with you to provide the best available suite of promotional opportunities to meet your business needs. We can also develop a personalised plan for exhibitors to gain optimal exposure and maximise ROI at the show through sponsorship opportunities and marketing campaigns.
Click here to download 2018's post show report!
You should be exhibiting at this show if you supply goods, services, equipment, supplies or any products in connection with the following areas:
- Assistive Technology
- Care Management Systems
- Healthcare Training
- Hygiene & Sanitising
- Moving & Handling Aids
- Monitoring equipment
- Sensory Equipment
- Uniforms & Protective Clothing
- Homecare/Domiciliary Care Planning Software
- Time & Attendance Solutions
- Business Brokers
- Recruitment Agencies
- Expense Management
- Fleet Vehicles
- Care fees advice