everyLIFE Technologies Masterclasses
ABOUT THE SPONSOR
everyLIFE Technologies presents partners, innovators and influencers who are leading change in the social care sector and building trust in the future of care.
We are delighted to host a variety of highly skilled keynote speakers with expertise drawn from across the sector, exploring the role technology plays within them. These masterclass sessions will entertain, educate and inspire.
Leading change in social care
everyLIFE Technologies are proud to present the ‘Leading change in social care’ masterclass sessions.
The masterclasses bring together leaders in social care delivering interactive sessions and interviews covering a broad range of topics; from recruitment to digitisation, from regulation to person-centred care delivery.
Monday 9th November
- 11:00-Data: driving the future of care - Vic Rayner
- 12:00-The Care Leader's Masterclass - Rob Coulthard
- 13:00-Recognition and Rallying Point - Martin Green
- 14:00-The power of data in leading better care - Katie Thorn / Taffy Gatawa
- 15:00-UKHCA Homecare Market Overview - Colin Angel
Register for everyLIFE Technology masterclasses here
[need to create form]